Wanderlust, paused.

By Tuesday, November 25, 2014 0 Permalink 5

I just had a moment of resentment, thinking "Why did I book that flight to Europe next Spring and not somewhere exotic in Asia instead?" Post mid-20's, being married, work-commitment and the possibility of becoming a parent, the idea of travelling freely and casually to the outbacks of the world, slowly diminishes. There's too much on ...

#northasia #japan: Magome Old Post-Town, Kanatsugawa @ Kiso Valley

By Friday, September 5, 2014 0 , , Permalink 4

It was no surprise that whatever I have planned for my Japan trip together with my husband has some changes due to certain unforeseen events. But Japan is a country that needs you to be 90% prepared and well-understood, and let the remaining 10% be your sprinkle of surprise. I was really glad that we ...